My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Nightmare of my life~!

Alrite im pulling out all the swords tht has been trying to stab me these few days..~!
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~im letting it out now~!


Breathe in..

Breathe out..

Breathe in..

Breat- aahh,, get to the point~!

*~*

For a few years, i was forced to put on braces by my parents ==" of course i didint want to cuz i have this serious phobia on dentist. Not to mention my past years experience of three days operation on my tooth T__T i was just round 10~! Since after the operation i already got this phobia towards dentist~

So, at last, i finally gave in to my parents and yea yea yea,, whaddaya know? I made my choice to put it on. So i got this doctor (instead of a dentist) recommended by my friend and that doc works in a Orthodontic clinic in Tung Shin Hospital. Well, when i got there, no surprised, the doctor named Dr.Tan Wee Kee who has been working for the past 20 years ( a professional now no doubt ). And he was like discussing the procedure of putting the braces. okaaay,, i thought it would be like,, ok, one day done~. indeed that concept got me wrong TT jeez..

Then on the 18th Dec, my left side of my mouth, two teeth was pulled out~ the top and the bottom. No big deal but i was scared at tht time. Scared because of the injections before pulling my teeth. Yea,, those injections on your lips to make u feel numb~ it's HURTS, DOC!! not to mention he injected three times..hehe.. i ended up crying, cuz i couldnt face my fear.. ^^

After a few days, i started to get used of it. But it wasnt the end, it was just the begining. I mean yea,, pulling the teeth only when the braces are not put yet Wht the hell? =/

Then three days ago, i got an appoinment again with the doctor. BINGO! Two teeth pulled out on my right side. OK, this time it was much painful than i thought. I was forced to eat medicine because the doc doesnt want any infections to appear on my teeth. But hello~!! Two tablets of antibiotic and two painkillers together after a SINGLE MEAL~!? Thts just too much!!

And yesterday,, haha!! I puke three times,, so sick of this. Whtever i eat, it comes out. Alrite, not gonna say more.. disgusting i know but i have no idea making braces will so dreadful.
Spell it dictionary d-r-e-a-d-f-u-l xD

HOWEVER, i DO understand the results will be worth it. But i cant stand the pain of this,,especially not when you have phobia on dentist and things that goes operating on your teeth~ Na-uh~ ><>

Well, i do really want to get this done cuz i have the last step to do which is putting the braces~ ==" yikes,, i dont know about it and i dont wish to know about it ^^hehe..
Wish me luck~ ^__^

Niteynite~
*peace*






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home