My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Tiny weenny joke~

I received this funny jokes from my friend, Tracy for quite some time. alrite,, here's how it goes ^^


A men went to a pub. He ordered a drink. Then another and another.
After several drinks, the waiter got concerned and asked him what's the matter.
"My wife and i had an arguement. She's not talking to me for 31 days", he explained.

The waiter thought for a while and said, "but isint it a good thing that your wife isint talking to you?" The man replied, "yeah, but today is the last" *cry*

end.

Andthere was this best guy friend of mine ^^, he gave me a silly joke, and your reaction after that you read it, will be those two chinese words. "cha tou" x)
I thought he was serious~ he GOT me~!!! >( darn~

here's how it goes=





I Want You





To be with me





In a nice expensive restaurant





To have a candle light dinner..





And say those 3 sweet words to you







(haha,, yea rite. I love you?)





"PAY THE BILL"




say it those two words. Say it~!! ^^ hehe

*peace*




1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Chin said...

www.tellmeastoryplease.blogspot.com

You placed a broken link! Your link to my blog is to nowhere! LOL

December 31, 2006 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home