My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, July 27, 2007

.:Finally something....???:.

Not really. I got tagged by my cousin but whtever, at least I HAVE SOMETHING TO BLOG~!! >)))) lolx.. here we go again xD

1. Do you ever lie about your age?
Yea rite, people think Im lying my age instead.. =="

2. Do you prefer "sensitive boys"or "tough guys"?
Definitely tough guys. DEFINITELY!!

3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
errr... depends..

4. Are you currently single?
Lolx.. Im ALWAYS single.. =="

5. How many things in your past do you regret?
Many..

6. Do you have a best friend?
Correction,, I dont have A best friend. I have LOADS of 'em.

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Instrumental Performer. Dont ask why.

8. Who was the last person you hugged?
my mum!!.

9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Nah,, i've never been in a relationship =)

10. Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?
HELL NO~ Not with those equipments pointing at me..

11. Do you like your life?
Im trying to.. but yea.. i like it xD

12. Do you shop at Hollister?
huh..??

13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a girlfriend from you?
LOLX... WTH???

14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
OH YEAH~,, and it's still happening.. *wink*

15. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
err... Equal most likely.

16. How long have you had friendster?
for 3 years.

17. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Yeap. >)

18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
Of course =((

19. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
LOLX.. i did when i was WAY young.. I thought it was fun back then..but er.. yea, luckily the boy understood i was just a child.. =P hehee..

20. What is one of your biggest fears?
DURIANS , DENTIST, RED COLOUR!!!

21. Have you ever skipped class?
Yea but I always have reasons.

22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
My grandpa.... sigh...

23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Many times.

24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Nheira.... T___________T

25. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?
TOTALLY!

26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?
haha.. of course.. =DD

27. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Not really.

28. Do u ever wish u were a woman?
No....T____________T I wanna stay as a teenager..!!

29. Do you think men smell nice in cologne?
HELL PLEASE NO!!! I'll puke !!!




Dont worry, i wont tag anyone.. =) haha

*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home