My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, June 15, 2007

.:Let's make Fresh Hibiscus Juice!!!!:.

I read this weird recipe from the Star newspaper few days ago. But yet, I think it's pretty interesting and at te same time, healthy. I havent tried it out yet. However, im looking forward to do it someday~

[HOW TO MAKE FRESH HIBISCUS JUICE]

01. Pluck fresh Hibiscus flowers in the evening.
02. Check that the flowers are clean and have no insects in them.
03. Wash the flowers and place it pot on gas stove.
04. Fill with enough water to the level of the flowers and swtitch flame on.
05. When the water reaches boiling point, switch off the flame and leave overnight.
06. In the next morning, strain the water.
07. Squeeze fresh lime into it. You may observed that the colour will change from pale pink to a rose red.
08. Add brown sugar if you wish.
09. Cool in refrigerator and drink.

P/S= The red variety of hibiscus has the highest levels of antioxidants.

*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home