My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

::Game Maniac-Monster Hunter::

Ok,, here's a game review which i think after playing for sooo many months, i have to tell it out// Yes,, a RPG game named Monster Hunter. Now the latest is the Monster Hunter 2 Freedom aka MHF. I have to really give this game 10/10. And you guys should try it.. it's fun!! I MEAN IT!!







A game which i think every boys should play and some girls who likes fantasy games too. Now this RPG game is not like wht you play like Final Fantasy. It doesnt have any endings other than just fighting with dragons.. yes dragons. You heard me and you saw it above. And you just leveling up and get stronger weapons. Speaking about weapons, the weapons in this game is awesome..i mean just just.. take a look and you'll wht i mean..







You cant get this kind of weapon in any else games...

It's big and large, heavy of course but you can always upgrade and get cooler weapons... =DD

You can play it on Ps2 but i prefer to play it on PSP..I've got nothing to post but just this much of a review for game lovers like muah~~~~!!



I shall end this post with the theme music for this game.. It's nice and has lots of energy in it.




*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home