My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Monday, January 1, 2007

.:Michelle's enjoying her so called New Year's Day Lunch.. ==":.

Aaaaah,,,, Michelle gets to go to enjoy a buffet lunch at Westin KL!!
From salads, pasta to her own creation bread toast name "peeping tom' XD to local delicacies to desserts like cakes, darn you michelle my favourite Marshmallow and M&Ms, and even asking me to spot the Cinnamon Praline thingy to the last but not least,,, ice creams.. ^^ chocolate that she recommended.==". You should had booked another seat for mua~ TT
U HEAR ME?? >(

So,, let;s face it Michelle, i'm not posting this to advertise ur blog. Did you, i mean you know me well, and i know you well too,,,, and erm,, we're good friends rite?? Just tell me exactly,,

DID U LEAVE SOME FOOD FOR ME?? DID U ?? HMMM...?? YOU BETTER DO!!

For those who wanna know more of the buffet lunch,, ^^ hey, my pleasure for you to visit my friend, Michelle's Blog>>

http://tellmeastoryplease.blogspot.com

There! ya happy??haaha,,kiddin X)

anyway, glad u enjoy! ^^ see ya

*Huggies *

*peace*

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Chin said...

ZLOL!

January 2, 2007 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home