My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Thursday, August 2, 2007

.:Innocence is Brilliant:.

We've all heard to the news which has strike the whole world about the Korean Christian Volunteers who went to Afghanistan to save lives in the hospital. Sadly, luck had turned them down as they are now being caught as hostage by the Taliban. Deaths are only what they can see and feel. We can't do anything BUT to pray for the best we can!!!! Miracles might be impossible to happen but their innocence and freedom are desperately and bloody needed. For once, let's JUST pray and hope for their lives to be saved and have a happy ending.



This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, please dont go away
I need you now...
And i'll hold on to it, dont you let it pass you by..

*prays...... and prays...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home