My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

.:Last Day on Paradise~!!!! Noooooooo~ TT:.

Oh no, we're hours behind from paradise to the torture chamber T__T
I dont want to go back to school!!! I dont miss them, never!
Neither i miss the books, the exams, the projects nor even those lame activities,, ==" UGH!! Somebody kill me~~ @____@

Plus, not good to miss out that this is an IMPORTANT year for me, SPM!! Thats right,, SPM~! Geez,, here we go again.. Homeworks will be pilling up higher each day =="
Tests will given everytime. There's loads of stuff to read. Can you believe it that Senior 4's history wasnt done reading yet?? How bad are you willing to know? WAY BAD~!!
Thanks to those 5 chapters who kept contanstly talking abt Nabi's past~ ==" *peace* to you yea rite,,

Well, seeing back my good friends is indeed a different issue. So eventually, there'll be a new friend (i suppose), new teachers (most likely), new rivals (so true), new challanges, new anything you name it.. XD

I guess i have to stick as myself, a single-minded, focusing on getting good grades in SPM ^^
haha~!! Wish mua luck~ *bluek*

Best of luck people!! see you at school~!!


*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home