My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Thursday, August 2, 2007

::STABBED!!!::

Bold the statement that are true to you.
Italicize the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the fibs alone.

Then stab 5 people to do the same test.(uh oh,, guess i have to follow and stab it =) )

I'm 170cm tall(>170cm)
I don't know what I want at the moment.
I'm not happy.
I hate my friends.
I hate my life.
I hate my grades.
He drives. (who he?)
I'm bored of driving.
I have a white handbag.
I love dancing.
I go clubbing every week.
Shopping is bullshit. o.O
I have a tattoo of star.
I got my navel pierced.
I have friends that take drugs. =="
90% of my friends smoke.
I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty.
I'm studying fashion.
I have a business running.
I hate cartoons. (NO CARTOONS, NO LIFE)
I hate someone.
I have 10 Guess handbags.
I buy CLEO every month.
My parents doesn't know about my blog.
I have an IPod.
I don't have faith in the current "one".
My college mates knows about my blog.
I wanted to be a fashion designer.
I love rock emo bands.
I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.

I'm a rebel. *grins*
I'm starting to like wearing dresses. (I HATE DRESS,, but sometimes im just forced to wear it)
I don't believe in love.
High school was filled with drama.
My parents have faith in me.
I've bought shoes this month.
A blogger bitched about me before.
I hate sports.
I heart Italian food.
I hate meeting new people.
I hate nail polish.
The mother bear gives me hugs.
People would start appreciating me.
High school was the worse time of my life.
I miss hanging out with the bloggers.
I'm a guy.
I'm scared of my Biology exam which I'm going to face tomorrow.
I hate vacations.
We'll last.(who we????)
I believe in long distance relationship.
I'm going to get high and smoke weed in US.
i've robbed an old lady.
Host a talk show.
That Guess watch.
I'm starting to like applying make- up. Eeeeewww,, but i wouldnt mind doing gothic make-up >)
I was a tomboy. (believe it)
At time I think I still am a tomboy. (YES, BELIEVE IT)
I love bitching about people behind their backs.
I still have a best friend. (i have loads, remember??)
I have a cat.
I hate surprise parties.
I hate planning parties.
I'm hot. pffffffttt...
I'm a sinner.
I've got a DS light.
I have a Wii.
I can live without music. ( TOTALLY BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
Video games are a waste of time. (EXCUSE ME!!???>[ )
I miss the father bear.
I love being in love. heh..??
I know how to cook. AND I MEANT REAL COOKING WHICH DOESNT BURN DOWN THE HOUSE!!! =D
I have 100% freedom.
Boys are assholes. lolx swt.
I hate math. NO WAY IM HATING IT!
I'm happy with what I have.
I love horror films. You've gotta be kidding me..i hate horrors
I slept in my parents' room for 3 days after watching horror movie when I was a kid.
My old friends keep in touch with me.
I don't read newspaper.
The news is such a waste of time.
Blogging is a waste of time.
I hate animals. (Total BULLSHIT)
I can't live without make- up.
I curse like a pirate.
I'm happy with my 11 year old car.
I hate people that are smart.
I love Orange juice.
I can't drink for nuts.
I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.
I've got a new phone.
I'm going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
I love swimming.
I haven't worked out since March.
I think I'm fat.
I love my friends and family.

Uh oh,, it's stabbing time=) sorry peeps, im just doing my job.. XDD

.:1:. Michelle
.:2:. Simon
.:3:. Ben
.:4:. Ji Lyn
.:5:. Mei Yee

*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home