My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, September 28, 2007

.:Birthday Cake:.

Ok,, as i've promised everyone that I'll put some pics of my bro's birthday celebration-well, not that kind of celebration which you think that there's tons of people. Just a small one with only my family. My mum bought a small chocolate cake with a sweet lovely-dovey strawberry on top then some nuts for garnish and then that's it. Nothing much. But my mum and i went crazy later.. Dont ask why. We're just nuts. Now let the pics tell you the rest of "my" story. (=





.:bleeeehhh:.

.:ewww,, it's not nice to touch THT to my camera!!:.



.:What are cho chooking atch? never seen me ctaking a scake?:.
Right,,, and this is the "best" part when my mum and i fought for the strawberry!! LOLX.. crazy huh?
.:isit mine? ISIT MINE???:.
I couldnt stop laughing,, i cant act properly. It's too funny.
.:mum-wrong. MINNNNNEEEE!! X):.
Happy Birthday to you BRO!!
-The End *peace*-

Cake anyone~?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home