My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Sunday, August 19, 2007

.:Edge of Seventeen:.





So don't wish upon the star,
Cuz it's dark and lonely gets you so far,
And it doesnt matter who you are,
Cuz this gotta looks better from the ground ANYWAY,
You never know what you got,
And even if you do it dont mean it's gonna stay,
Tomorrow it's another day,
You only live once and I'm living for today...
I'm living for today..

Fastlane by Lindsay Lohan.




Yes,, im gonna leave my blog and not touching my internet alone for about 4 weeks due to SPM trial coming up right after the one week hols of Aug. So brilliant huh? haha well, it'll be a long wait for my updates. So ta-da!!


Dont miss me people! LOLX XD *perasan-ning*


AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL SENIOR 5 IN SSS!!!!!

*PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*


shyt,, there goes the word "historified" again.. or should i say.. "testophobia" lolx.. haha


*studying*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home