My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Saturday, September 8, 2007

.:Tagged Marathon:.

#01. First tagged By John and Bean. =)

[PART 1-MOST WHATEVER 4 TEACHERS]
1) Most Female hottie- Pn.Noraini
2) Most Male hottie- Enc.Karim!? ROFL
3) 3 of the Most Trustworthy- eerrr..*sratched head*
4) Best Listener- *scratches head again*
5) Greatest Male Singer- ENC.QALID FROM STAFF ONE OF COURSE!!!
6) Greatest Female Singer- Pn.Noraini - singing Fergilicious LOLX
7) Top 2 Whores- Pn.Noraini(ROFL) and I dunno lolx
Overall winner-Noraini !!

[PART 2]
1) What are you currently thinking of?
Finishing my trials and hang out!!!
2) What kind of clothes are you putting on?
T-shirts and short pants.
3) Who is the last person you chat via msn?
Uncle Dewie & Bean.
4) Did someone manage to influence you nowadays?
Eerrr..nneeope!
5) What have you done just now?
Reading newspaper which stated that the fees, book and even uniforms for every school will be FREE. =="
6) What kind of theory you have just created?
None.
7) Which music score are you learning?
Nothing. Im more to composing on my own =)
8) Do you stay up late nowadays?
Does 2am consider late? X))))) lolx
9) 4 tags to go?
Nah, I'll pass this ques!
10) What's your definate abomination?
RED and SPM!!!



#02. Second tagged By Kenny. =)

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.

my perfect lover[boy] will be :-
1) NEAT!
2) Smarter than I am.
3) Good sense of humour.
4) PATIENT!
5) Loving
6) Caring
7) Friendly
8) Defintely not shorter than me

This is what my true love will be...NOT! C'mon DO YOU THINK I CAN REALLY GET ONE APART FROM THE LIST ABOVE? even if i do, it doesnt mean that guy will have feelings for me.. so....



MY REAL ANSWER IS VERY SIMPLE AND ONLY 3 WORDS=

IT ALL DEPENDS!!!!
dun ask why~ you should ask that yourself and see if you would say these sentence too =)



*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home