My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, September 28, 2007

.:Modern and Classy:.

[22907] Saturday night.

Sorry for the late post ==" I take quite alot of time when it comes to posting like events and whatever not. And i still got a buffet lunch event to be posted and that was so long time ago ==" jeeezz...


It was a whole long tiring day where we had to get up and buy flowers and fruits and I even had my dental appointment where my braces was tightened ==" The open house is situated somewhere in Damansara. It's a two-storey bungalow. Eh-hem and if you wish to know the price.. you guessed it. The bungalow was actually cost about rm2.2 million but after my aunt got a consultant to refurnished and renovated her house. BINGO~ we've got RM3.3 MILLION~! It aint a joke. Anyway my pictures will start from the bedrooms first cause i wanna save the best for the last =DD Here we go~




.:A basket filled with rich fruits and beauty-ful flowers:.




We shall start with the master bedroom first. And all i could say was cozy but missing something which i dunno what is it =="

Then there was the bathroom which was linked to the daughter's room. Anyway i couldnt care much because of the JACUZZI!!! weeeeeeeeeee~

Here comes the daughter's room. I liked the idea of the two levels of the ground. It looked modern to me and cool ^___^ This room had nothing much to describe except kiddish room feeling but it dint take long till i screamt...

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN CUTE DOG IN THE BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH


Then came with the other sons bedroom. Seriously, my heart immediately sank when i entered this house @@.. whoosh..


.:outside the bedroooms:.
.:then the stairway to downstairs where the fun began!!! >):.

Oh yeah,see that lovely pond underneath the stairs? Man it's was Bloody Beautiful!!!

Jeng, jeng, jeeeennng. Oh yea here comes the modern and classy living room!! Notice that metal structure on the rough dark coloured wall? It's actually a clock. =))



.:The Lounge room/Tv room:.
.: and another door way from the lounge room to the dining room :.
.:The dry kitchen-Goshdammit, I love this place:.
.:The wet kitchen:.


And do you think that was the best part? Think again cause my favourite part of this is the courtyard. A big rectangular fish pond surrounded by peach sand tiles.. whtever you name it. The courtyard is linked with the three doors which are the living room, the dinning room as well as the dry kitchen. Mostly it's like a shortcut and seriously a good place to play hide and seek lolx.





*sigh* They're so LUCKY to live in such beautiful classic house TT lolx. But i heard that maybe I'll always be there when there's any event hahaa.. No more my uncle's two storey terrace house. Now we're upgraded to a bigger one.. HAHHAHHAHAHAHA well,, i just heard =="

.:last glance of the bungalow:.




*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home