My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

.:Like a Needle Poke on My Neck:.

Yes, i dint go to school today. Nononono,, IM NOT THT BAD GIRL AS U THINK THAT IM TRYING TO PONTENG ==" Still, it's not a fever either. Instead, it's a muscle cramp.
Not on my arm, or my leg. This time it's much much much different. It's round a part of my neck until the ear. FIRST TIME? *nodded-* OUCCCHHHH!!.. Yes, people, i couldnt even move my face for a single millimeter. ==" TALK ABOUT EATING FOOD!? I can barely open my mouth. Geezz,, what a day.

Somehow later, the cramp had dissapeared. YIpee,, i can swing my head round and round again.. lolx. To cheer up myself from a bad day, at first i thought looking at Nheira's pic would help..... =DDDDDDD Indeed it worked. HAHHAAAA. Man,, i wish he's mine T___T lolx. Perasan saya xDD

.:Current Pic:.

*faint* *eyes drooling* MAN, I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will go down with this shape

And i wont put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door

Im in love, and always will be....

White Flag by Dido

Haih,, alrite, alrite, no more Nheira... TT Time for revision =DDD Oh yea,, there''s another clip of Davey's super maniac dance ^^






Davey Dance Blog -29- IOWA CITY - The Rapture - "Heaven" from Pheasant Plucker and Vimeo.



and another one =DD



Davey Dance Blog - 28 - NYC MTA - The Sunshine Underground - "Put You In Your Place" from Pheasant Plucker and Vimeo.

Gosh, he actually asked the people in the train to join in the dance. ARRGGHHH~ Man, you're deeply sick!!!


Man,, i wish i can be as brave as him but i cant.. TT


*salute to Davey*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home