My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Saturday, October 20, 2007

.:Classical FREAK:.

I love games's orchestra.. I mean sure, those classic orchestra like Beethoven, Chopin etc.. are nice too but for orchestra of soundtracks from games like Final Fantasy, OKAMI(WAAAAAAAAAA XDDD MUACKS!!), Disgaea, I luv them more.. cuz the music is more "lively" and challenging ..

The vid below is an orchestra event which they played the soundtracks from the games.. DANG IT!! WHY DINT THEY HAVE IT HERE!!!???? Even last year, there was an orchestra concert of ALL the soundtracks of Final Fantasy games in somewhere in America.. =="

SO here's one of the game's piece (main theme) from METAL GEAR SOLID!!!xDD yea i luv snake but now he's so old// ==''

man, i wish i can join them and play as well =( !!!

ENJOY!!

Actually it should be Metal Gear Solid 4.. not 2 or 3..

HEART THEM SOOOO MUCH!!

LOVE THE PIECE!!!

*peace*

I'll try to find Mario too hahaa~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home