My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

.:A Splash Party:.

[13.10.07] Saturday 4.30pm-11.30pm

Venue=Ketumbar Hill Condo near Leisure Mall.



GOD GOSH FOR DAMN SAKE TO HIGH HEAVENS AND LOW HELL!!! There're just numerous pics to be uploaded and sometimes it can be frustrating if the connection went off OR they FAILED to UPLOAD MY PICS.. which I have to do the same process AGAIN ==" At first I wanna put nearly all the pic which I'd taken like 100+?? yeah, i know. At last, I knew i had to cut down to half of them (mainly the importants and some of the crazee camwhore pics)lolx.

That's one thing which i Dont like about blogging especially when there's an event even though I know I have to post it cuz it's such a memorable day not to forget and I have to share =). Yet.. == sigh,,.. !!





uh oh,, there's goes another stack of hairs falling.. =="



Before that, in the morning I went to Jusco Cheras Selatan to buy a bday card and other stuff in the Popular. Hah! Mana tau I bumped into my ebil sis -PAO PAO wee~~~ xDDD..



Okie dokie, Let's move on what really happened this time. Last saturday, I was invited to my best friend's (Li Fan) birthday party at her condo where Tracy lives there too. Only thing they are in different floor =) But what a coincidence when i first heard this!! ^__^ Anyway, I went to Tracy's house first while waiting for Karen and Sei Chei to arrive cause they are holding Li Fan's present!! Then at 5 something later, they arrived quite late.. Should be bcuz of the traffic jam and the terrible rain which poured tremendously heavy during that time which made the road so slippery. BUT we dint go to Li Fan's place yet. Cause we were SOOOO busy doing camwhore~ I mean, I brought my camera and everything. What am I NOT suppose if I brought camera and not taking pics? o.O Unfortunately, those pics that we camwhored, I aint gonna put it here cuz they looked crazy and...and..erm.. and I really mean Crazy LOLX. Dont give me that face, I just dont want to put it=P



Ok fine, after we finished camwhore.. actually part of it, we finally gave up and took the presents as well as our stuffs to Li Fan's place. Then we realised that when we were on the lift to the 9th(where Li fan's place is on), my typical-itchy-hand-who-wants-to-take-"something"-which-is-obivously-taking-pics took up the camera and we continued our camwhoring hahahahahaa~ But here's the BEST part, when we were about to reach to the 9th floor, I dint exactly got the time to take finish the pic as I was JUST about to switch my cam on.



SO what we did was pressing the lift buttons to the top floor then to the 1st floor and then back up to the top floor again LOLX. Cause the pics we took werent clear enough ~ LMAO and it it went up and down kinda fast! xDD And when we reached to the top floor, we thought we could go to Li Fan's place later. With no doubt, we walked out and decided to get crazy and camwhored again XD Boy i wondered if the guards thought we were really NUTS LOLX who cares~? It was hell out of FUN!!





.:Inside the lift(on the way to ground floor):..:This time is me instead (on the way to the top floor again lolx):.

.:On the top floor(yes camwhoring..it's camwhoring's DAY!! =DD)



.:Natural laugh??(it's tough to do it..) lolx:.
.:This is more like it =):.

Man, we all laughed so hard that one of the house's dog actually started barking~ xDD


After that, we DID go to Li Fan's place and some of her friends were already there. And Cher Lynn was obviously singing her SHE songs lolx. Yea her living room is kinda green~ ^__^ Take a look..






At last, we went down the pool area and played water.. i mean only the four of us. Others were starting to eat i guess. Cause we know we would get hungry eaiser after playing water. Hence, Tracy and I stared to wet outselves.. slowly.. and then came karen while Sei Chei only helped us taking pics.




.:I was using a tripod and I always love the pool area:.


.:Kar with Sei Chei:.


.:Whatever I'm trying to do, I was hyper on that day so quit complaining abt it =DDDD:.
.:Trace and MUA!!!!:.


.:Get wet people!! xDD:.
In the end, Karen, Tracy and I were ALL WET!! MUAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!


.:Sei Chei couldnt join us becuz of something..(im sure u guys figure it out) but she was happy =):.
.:The lunatic trio:.

.:obviously kar is too heavy for both of us to lift her:.

.:Into the big pool:. Don't worry, there wasnt any guards around ^__^
~*~





*shivers* After for like more than an hour I assumed, we changed our clothes and started to eat and eat. To me, the tomyam mee was the smash!! among other dishes. Of course we had barbecue too but I was too lazy to take pic cause I was practically VERY HUNGRY !! x) OK there were fried rice, curry with potatoes, some meats, nuggets, 'ku lu yok'(forgot how to it call them in eng) and erm, oh yeah, red hard boiled eggs(tradition-long life) and for barbecue foods, we had chicken, fish, and potatoes. It was very nice if you paint it with honey or butter haha.




.:Me and the birthday gurl~:. .:Trace and Li Fan:.
.:Kar and Li Fan:.
.:The Birthday Cake(yay strawberries.. but not for me =(:.
.:The process:.
.:Then we sang..:.
.:Next, *poof*..:.

.:Cut the cake and taking pics again xD:.
.:Our turn xD:.
.:The boys with the bday gurl~ well,, about Celine.. I aint so sure o.O:.
.:The 'Budds':.
.:Li Fan and her ex-best friends =):.
.:The crowd:.


.:The 'white' people:.
.:more CAMWHORE?? XDD:.
.:Why sook kun, WHY? It's not Halloween yet XP:.
.:Kun and Trace(Now you're doing it)==:.
.:Celine Budd with me:.
And we're back~ to wht?.. c'mon you should know..=P




.:Trace and Kar:.

.:I thought I have long hair in this pic O.O:.
.:Then Karen went back, left only both of us......:.








In the end, you get the picture >)

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.

NO! NO! NOOOOO!!! I WENT BACK HOME RIGHT AFTER THAT(of course after saying goodbye to everyone)!!!!!!




*peace*




HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAN ^__^!!


All the best in whatever you do!!

ALL BEST IN UR SPM!!!XDD

XOXOXOXO

.:ashleyC:.

aka

[!!WU YAA!!]






phew~ finally It's done..=="

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home