My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Sunday, November 25, 2007

.:GONE:.


Darn, i thought my laptop had a small corrupted file so didn't realise it was such a big problem to me. I mean, at first it was okay i thought, it needed a password or something. Btw, the corrupted file is actually Windows ==" yea,, it sucks. The whole file was corrupted and then the next thing i knew, i couldn't switch on the laptop. I was starting to get panic like OMG!!!!!!!

So i passed it to my dad to let his colleague to fix, of course free of charge.

Then the problem was fix, how wonderful-REFORMATED!!!?? WTF!!???



=(






Gone, everything gone. Ok fine,some of pics i already save it in a disc but the "BEST" part is i had the pics of the last day of school and it's gone!!! I don't have any copy now. It was so long ago that i've already deleted the pics from my camera and i was about to blog about that. Man!!! This SUCKS!!! People, you may start screaming at me...

T_________________________________T


*sobs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home