My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Saturday, November 3, 2007

.:Motorola ROKR and BANG!:.

Guys, chill out! I know SPM is around the corner but sometimes you just need a break. Maybe a short one. And i have something to entertain you guys for a less than 3 mins. Yup that's right. It's an ad of a promoting the Motorola ROKR and the ad is acted by Indians. YOU GUYS HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!!! IT'S FUNNY!! ^__^



Wait there's MORE!!
Well, this is another ad of promoting XBOX 360.. but they banned it cuz somehow, it's rather influential or "violence" i dunno la.. to me, i find it cute and funny. Seriously, there are no flashing red bloods in this ad. It's rather hilarious. ENJOY!!!!! ^^




So, i guess that's it. I hope you guys enjoyed though =) Anyway, ALL THE BEST IN UR SPM GUYS!!!! GAMBATE!!!!!!!!!

*peace*
bang!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home