My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Sunday, January 13, 2008

.:End.??:.

THIS








BLOG









IS









GETTING









boring......




Say, wht do you think my blog actually? Need some changes? Ok, I agree. Changes.
Creative huh? Nonononono.. add more 'creative and crazy' pics lolx.


Chinese New Year is coming and I wanna clear up my drawers. Yes, CLEAR THEM AL!! MUAHAHAHAHA... Yup, Imma donating all these poor books to the orphanages. Of course, im keeping some for 'memories' . So let's get cleaning!!!



Books scattered everrrryyywhiiere~


*peace*

Yes,, boring post i know. Damn, I NEED TO GET OUT LA~~ IM SO TOASTED AT HOME.. ==

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home