My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Saturday, January 12, 2008

.:Boring-ness:.

*sigh* these days , it's either getting rotten at home besides practicing my music and doing the damn long witted grade4 theory which I'll be having exams round in the middle on June.. AHHH.. NOT AGAIN!!! Or going to the Driving School. Chinese New Year is coming and I'm desperately need to get out and smell the city for once again. Need to shop for new stuff.. CNY is all about new things and new stuff blabalbala.. You dun expect me to wear back those worn and old dirty clothes which i dint wash it for 1 month? nah joking, i dint do tht exactly. LOL

Ok, i wanna post about yesterday when I went to get my theory lesson in my Driving School. 3 hours in the class. DAMN, IT'S SO BLOODY HELL COLD AND I DUN GET THE TEACHER, THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS RAINING , IT'S ALREADY SO COLD AND YOU STILL HAVE TO SWITCH ON THE AIR-COND TO MAKE THE CLASS A BLIZZARD. I only brought one jacket and it dint rescue tht much. I was feeling nausea in the middle of the class but thx god i dint throw up like my mum. After a few minutes rest, came another 3 hours outside to experiment the car and wht are we going to be tested during the driving test. OMG imagine I was trying to fight my nausea and then the headache joined in. Why? I'm so dizzy and i have to stand for another 3 hours outside listening to those boring talks and the teacher was .....okok only..
And Tracy was with another group. DAMN~ And haaha.. I saw Sook Wai and Gregory too lolx. Both were already practicing driving on the road while we noobies still looking at them dumbly dunno wht's goin on.

Then when I just sat at the car going back time, I started to feel dizzy. My head was crazy heavy as if an elephant was to sleep on my damn tiny head. Went back home and my whole body wasnt under control. I thought in any minute ,my whole would collapse on the floor. So i quickly took shower. Pointless, I felt worse instead. Then I thought eating would help. Useless, then suddenly, my mum took a bucket when I told her I got the feeling of vomiting. Errr.. then the next thing i knew, I was asleep and my mum woke up me later round 11.30pm to get to bed. Thx god again, I dint puke.


Phew, luckily I'm okay rite now. Man, bad start for year 2008 ==. I think wht my mum said was true. In this year of rat, those people who born in the year horse would have the worst luck. Even though my mum herself is a rat but it's not a good year for her too. Oh my, NOW IM SO WORRIED ABOUT MY DRIVING TEST AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, GRADE 4 EXAM!! DAMN DAMN DAMN!!




STITCH, I MISS U SO MUCH!!!!! T_________________________T

*peace*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home