My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

.:Keep In Touch:.

To Ah Sue and Sabrina,
Within few hours behind, both of your presence will be emptied here when you guys are heading to study in Milan. It saddened me that you guys are leaving so soon. I truly apologize for not being able to show up on ur farewell party. Yet, I do truly pray all the best to the two of you. Study hard, study smart, take care of ur health, exercise and stay cheerful and happy. Stay in touch as always!! I hope you would be able to pass with flying colours at your studies. Do not compare urself with others. Believe in yourself and give urself a high-esteem to destroy all the problems that you'll soon will be facing with. Lastly, have a safe flight!!!!!!! FRIENDS FOREVER!!!

infinity X's and O's!!
*PEACE*
.:ur classmate:.
-SiewMun.C-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home