My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Sunday, January 6, 2008

.:Facebook:.

All of sudden, i just realized when I look back through my history in my laptop where I would normally surf and I've found tht mostly of them are either deviantART or blog(always) and friendster sometimes but not for facebook. I knew I try to enjoy it but i cant. I couldnt find myself so excited and curious of getting in facebook. I dint have tht addiction. I felt bored instead. Well, if u ask me why,, it's just... too much things to 'take care' and too complex. AND IM NOT SAYING BEUZ IT SUCKS!! OK!!?NEVER!! There are just some things which I think it's needs to be changed but I aint gonna explain one grandfather's story here again.. So...sry peeps xD

In the end, I quit =) and i felt much better.

But nevertheless Mark Zuckenberg, CEO of Facebook, keep up the good work. REALLY! Maybe it's just I dun feel I 'belong' there =) but you guys did a great job. Bye~

*peace to Mark Zuckenberg*
*waves goodbye to Facebook* =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home