My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Thursday, December 27, 2007

.:PAPITA PON!!!!:.

Wee.. i found another cute game which my bro and I are currently playing. It's somehow way cooler than Loco Roco!! This time it's call PATAPON!!! A PSP game which launched in Japan recently at Dec 20. It's a half musical game half action game. You must know and follow the right rhythm as every rhythm has different meanings. And if you fail to continue the following rhythm or you just simply press or whtever bah~, the soldiers will react "huh?" and they will fall down LOL..Dun worry. Watch the trailer and you'll get my meaning.
And here's some pics.

Trailer time!! =))


PAO PAO!! PLAY THIS!! IT'S COOLER THAN LOCO ROCO!!! xDD


*peace*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home