My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

.:Feast:.

Two days ago, my house was so quiet. Only my and I and our doggie, FLORA!!! xD So that night, we decided not to have rice. Instead, we went far to western style which is western food~!!

.:Chicken for Two-Check:.


.:Side Dish, Chicken Nuggets, Eggs and Fries and also vege (sorry i dint take the rest of it, too hungry tht time)-CHECK!:.
.:Plus with ketchup-DONE! Yummmmmmmyyy~xD:.

*peace*
P/S=people, pls dun put any harsh comments on my cbox. My cbox are meant receive pure innocent message and not to insult or whtever fucking crap to other people with nonsense reasons. Im hell serious here!! Don't create chaos in my cbox otherwise i'll CLOSE MY BLOG!!! GETTIT!!??? TQ!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home