My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Sunday, April 20, 2008

.:Omitsu Kosi, Kayu Ara:.

Last Saturday (19/4/08) went to Omitsu Kosi Restaurant with my bro for dinner which was located at Kayu Ara. My bro found this place when he search for some good food place from one blogger. It stated it was affordable and nice. Well, without further thoughts, we both got ready and dine into tht restaurant. Well, the place is quite small, (sorry i dint take the building cuz my camera is with my mum in Switzerland and im using my bro's camera but he changed the lens so yea.. )

But, for one thing I would like to point out the mistake would be their service like "Welcome!!". Yes , they dint greet me with tht, at all.. ==" but whtever~ i was hungry XD

For drinks, it was definitely green tea. My bro ordered A Momoniku Set while I had a Tempura Set which comes with pickles,beans sprout which delicious, miso soup and salad. haha. Anyway the total was like exactly rm50 so i would say it's affordable. I would certainly go there again cuz they have kinda wide choices but be sure to drop there early otherwise, places are limited. my bro and I was lucky to get seats ~ ^^ anyway tht's all for it. Tata~


.:Mominiku Set:.


.:Tempura Set:.

*peace*
*burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpp* =]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home