My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, April 18, 2008

.:Saturday Night Fever:.

.......
I know..u guys miss me for one thing and...
I know... u guys don't have to remind me for party update.... X_X
It seems like blogger is getting on my nerves, every time i reload 5 pics which is the max you can do for once, it takes a good long 15-25 minutes to upload ..ZZZ...God knows why it happens ==" Ugh~ anyway I finally could breathe normal air right now when this update is posted... *doing a boogie dance-*

Ok, not so fast yet~

*sits still and continues typing*

A birthday party was thrown at Jesslyn's breath taking bungalow house on April 12th. Note urself that the birthday party wasnt only for Jesslyn but for Ivan too. Plus, it's not a big gathering like last year so you can say it's pretty much........boring(for me) though one thing which could be surprising when you get to see changes of some people especially Cher Lynn.. X_X oh boy, she's so Japanese!!!

The food was nice and tasty, all the time we mostly chat with other people (ex-surians) and I was very paranoid with the chatting. Because, they have like so many stories, gossips to tell from their colleges while I just sit there listen from time to time. The best part when I 've got questioned what am I doing now or how's my studies, my brain will get pretty annoyed saying "Not again!?" and the answers will keep on be the same- "Oh, no im not studying right now. I'm at home preparing for my music exam this coming end of may and then maybe work for 1 month and half before enroll to my music college, Yamaha Academy of Arts and Music(aka the Headquarters of Yamaha Music School) in Kelana Jaya in September =)"............

Reaction which I've studied- "Oh", "Icicic", "wow","cool".. etc (which is short too)... lolx



=="

I mean it's just so............weird. It's like ok, that's it, i've not further elaboration on tht except for transportation but hell, no stories to laugh at!!!! X___X So i dunno what to share T___T
Despite of that, I still enjoy lah~ Though i don't have much things to say, I still have fun with my besties around for their jokes and other people. In the end, it's all about chats, taking pics and eating and laughing blahblah..

Im gonna end my story here and let my pics to guide u.. but im sorry, I dun have much pics and Tracy is busy so I couldnt get the pics from her. It's all I've got. Enjoy~ ^__^





.:Superduperminitweeny cone:.

.:Ebil Twins:.


.:purple is the new black:.





.:Cher Lynn and me:.

.:Bday gurl n me:.

.:Zengie and me:.

.:Chat chat chat chat...:.

.:Tang mama and me:.

.:The boys..:.

.:We're kids again!!!(It's a Tom and Jerry Showlolx):.

.:Jermaine and i forgot the name of tht kid... but this pic is definitely not rated xD:.

.:Too bad "Avril wasn't there to entertain", if you read my blog:.

.:So cute:.

.:Prodigy:.

.:Smile:.


Yea, tht's it. I've only this much of pics... Well Happy Birthday jess and ivan!!!!


*peace*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home