My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Thursday, March 27, 2008

.:my fav quote:.

As usual, was staring with my two dark brown eyes fixing on the deviantart website page, clicking the refresh to get some new updates of pictures which always worth the wait in the end! (sometimes ^^") My latest piece was a picture of rose petals with a box of course... tadaa~





then when I opened my Msn, I kinda attracted to Orlando's personal message. It was funny and silly quote but I like it instantly hahaa...


(highlighted)"I'm not a vegetarian because I like animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants"

This is what most of the people would wanna say .. some la.. but.. xD

I wont agree much cuz I just love broccoli but either way I love the sentence haha~!! <3


*peace*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home