My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Sunday, April 6, 2008

.:Trip to Penang:.

Woohooo, though this post supposed to be published last week but i dunno why somehow my blog has some problems on uploading my darn pics, it was delayed. However, no fret, no fret, it's finished now! =)

So last sat, I pushed myself up from my bed round.. 5-6? and get dressed and stuff like tht with my luggage and my lovely handbag. Yes, i was on a trip to Penang!!!-well partly, haha i was actually going there to pray for my great grandmother(my father's side).
Starting off my trip somehow was depressing 'cause i've gotta leave my poor flora alone at home for one night. *sobs* so sad, i wish i could bring her along~ T________T *sigh*
Well then let's going moving on, well everytime when traveling to the north, we would always stop by at the Sg.Buloh food court. This time, my bro and I got ourselves each Burger King's Breakfast Platter!!! =D Darn i love it!! So tasty and filling yummy~

The journey took us round 4 hrs.


The we finally reached at the Safira Country Club, Seberang Jaya, Georgetown. We stayed at a nice cozy chalet.


Then my parents went to out packed some lunch for me and ma bro when they had theirs outside. All of us were waiting for my uncle's family to arrive.

.:When u feel bored, PSP is da best solution:.
Yipee, my uncle's family arrived and then we were to move right now. But first, before going to the cemetery, we went to visit to my err another uncle's hse too (my dad's cousin).

Oh yea i forgot to add, during the journey, we passed by many beautiful landscape of paddy fields but too bad it was only March. Harvesting day is still far away, otherwise the scenery will be breath-taking no doubt.



.:here's my uncle's house, yes his house is also a tailor shop. My dad's family opens a tailor shop back then:.
Fast forward to the cemetery, erm erm, goodness gracious, it was tough to fiiiiiiiind!!
It's not those modern cemetery like u see so proper arranged and like this. It's scattered i mean i've no problem with tht but,, finding the grave is another question. It took us nearly half an hour to search. lolx phew, anyway it went well la~


Straightly after praying we flee back to the chalet and took turns to shower. Oh yea, you could picture the hot, stuffy and sticky weather tht time ==
That night, we went out for dinner nearby at a seafood restuarant by the beach, and boy i'm seriously tellin ya, the sunset weather was freaking awesome man!!! I loved the clouds, the colours everything.!! It was holy macaroni incredible.

.:Taken inside the car, man the clouds from this view looked like phoenix to me but my bro thought it looked like a dragon.... wudever lolx:.

.:Arrived at the seafood restaurant, oh yea now let's get talking:.

.:I love this pic, the way those boats arranging in tht manner gives me a new title for this pic-Battle of the ships ^^;:.

.:last boat standing:.

.:priceless:.

The seafood was okokla~ I dint really exactly enjoy it though ==
but nvm, at least i've got a beautiful view to see ~ xDD so*burrp* excuse me, im not done yet.
After that, we went across the sea by taking a ferry and drove all the way to Gurnery Drive. We then found a food court and started to eat. And people people, read my lips, THE FOOD WAS TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!! It was a blast~



.:ais kacang-nice:.

.:seashell-err not bad:.

.:fish skins-yum:.

.:FRIED OYSTER!? FUCK !!!IT'S THE BEST FOOD EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!!! IT WAS D BOMB!!!:.

.:Fried Chicken Skin is a hardcore!!!!Oh yeaaa u bet!!:.
Lastly, we went back to our chalet and slept like a pig~

~the 2nd day~

.:(half portion of the house)is where my dad used to live when he was born. I can't believe it's still here:.

.:and this is where my dad used study (10-15 mins walk from his house):.


.:After saying goodbye to my uncle, we went across the sea by bridge this time to pray at the Kei Lok Si Temple:.

.:and Goddess of Mercy is so biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig and beautifuuuuuuuuuuuul! But construction were going on as they were trying to build some shelter for Goddess of Mercy. Anyway it's gonna be done next year i have to go there again:.

.:some random pics here:.



and tht's it. Went back home and slept... i have ntg much to describe on my pics ,, and my words are making it lagi boring~ @@
so i really hope u enjoy it.. ^^; haha ~



*peace*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home