My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

.:a time which i never meant to brag:.

Okokok, I can't sleep right now cuz im fucking worry about my SPM results tomorrow...*sigh* in the meantime, i just need to reach out my boyfriend to calm me down. No you fool, it's not a person. MUSIC~!!! And it took a little while for me to fell in love with..


YES!!







PARAMORE!!!!!



.:Love the band, love their energy and the best of all, hayley roxx:.



.:Some pics from vids "Misery Business":.


.:I really wanna see her live:.

.:Cuz she has the great karma!!!:.



so beautiful!!Man the band is awesome and they sure rocks...


anyway, all i want to say is.. all the best to every ex-form 5 students!!!!
GAMBATEH!!




*peace*

*pray*




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Chin said...

I used to love Paramore. But it got all boring.

I moved on.

=P

But they are really good.

March 16, 2008 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger ::ASHLEY:: said...

Too bad they dint win any award. I just love their energy..hopefully they can change it to be better like MCR~ ^^

March 16, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home