My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Sunday, August 10, 2008

.:The Great Escape-DAY 3:.

[DAY 3]
----------

The next morning. YAY. Finally im free!! Today, only my mum and i went out together for shopping at the Bugis Street. Oh, the other two in the room had left when i was still sleeping dreaming of my lovely dovey Nheira hah!! lololx

.:morning greetings from the lovely coconut tree:.
.:as mention in the pic-bugis junction. I had my breakfast there.. oh it's linked to a mrt station =):.




.:Bugis village-yes i bought this:.
So happen there was a Japan fair tht day so i got to see so many cute stuff which are sold at theere/

.:including this cute wooden flip flops.. but so expensive siao for me:.

And then we went back to OG.. not for shopping but had lunch. Actually my mum was hungry so she ate nasi lemak with otak otak. Man nasi lemak without groundnuts and eggs how can?


.:mum and the foods and shopping bags:.




.:*peace to my DSLR camera.. ok fine my bro's DSLR*:.

Ok after that,we went to take the MRT to Tampines Mall. Of course with a guide from my mum's friend's daughter. Man I love S'pore MRT!!! There are no counters at all..just machines .. touch screen sumore =) I was in cloud 9.. why? i dunno just so high tech. The LRT machines in KL always rosak and the worst part is when the 1 ringgit coin is already unusable so it's so difficult and they no longer accept paper notes i think so sungguh mafan-ish.
Oh yeah, the machines in the MRT station in S'pore have to pay extra 1$ as a deposit for the ticket so when you have reached ur destination, put the ticket back to the counter and claim ur 1$ back. Cool no?




.:oprah's fav color =) ahah this is a the ticket:.

SO TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!

As for a blogger in a new place like me, you wouldn't want to sit down and wait to reach to destination. Although there are seats , i wanted to stand especially near the door to capture as many pics as i could. Yayayaya, ppl there was focusing their direction on me thinking "hmm.. a small girl with a big camera"

yea whatever..just like the song "if you love me then, thank you. if you hate then fark you =)" I hate the song but i love tht sentence. But seriously, there's not much to take. Normal lo.. you get to see some land houses owned by those rich-arse Singaporeans, s'pore typical school and some of the buildings.


.:their school field is shocking big @@:.

.:i forgot wht is this.. it's either a shopping complex or office areas.. pardon me.. i memang forgot:.

.:some typical s'poreans school girls and wow.. their skirts is above knee length hah!:.

.:Tampines Mall is just like the smaller version of MidValley:.
I bought some cool relaxing cds for only 6$. And a beautiful vintage handphone bag =) for 5$ in popular with my Popular Card of course xD

.:I saw these cute dolls that i regretted not buying them though it's 30rm++!!:.
And that's it, we went back and sat a bus back to our chalet. Cuz walking the whole day can be a real serious legs killer!!
.:in the bus:.
When I went back, i immediately dropped dead lying on the bed.. but my mum yelled at me to bath first cuz i stink(but not bad). Why you ask? cuz tht wedding night i put quite amount of hairspray, came back hit straight to the bed after washing my face... and the following morning i dint even bother to wash my hair and let it rot for the whole day until the evening(well i put abit clap). hah im so 'clean' =)

.:This is actually my dinner-shut up i dun need the hear wht u're saying:.
*peace*

sorry for the late updates.. the internet has been down very bad lately and uploading pictures is very stressful not to mention >|

keep in touch amigos!!!! =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home