My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

.:The Whole New Experience:.

Hey guys, well erm recently I've just started working in 1U yesterday as a credit card sales assistant for Aeon Credit Card with Tracy. Today I had a day off. Wednesday I have a tuition so Yipee~

Nope, sales is not fun no doubt. I'll try my best to get more customer lolx ^___^

ANYWAY,

The only updates o can put is that I've got cello which i got it quite some time but i dint put it on my blog and I've just bought a Yamaha upright piano. I realised I havent snap any pics of my cello and put it here yet. Well sorry guys not now cuz I've just practiced it few hours ago and then I went frantic when one of the string just went "PATT!"

@_____@


THANK GOD, the string dint broke in half. Only disconnected saje.. :____: What a bad day. I quickly called my teacher of this problem. Now I can only practice the other 3 strings =.=

Oh my right was nearly broken today just by holding the bow lolx.

MUST

BUILD

MUSCLE!!!


Anyway turluu, see ya guys~!!


*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home