My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

.:Away For Leisure and Pleasure:.

Hey peeps, i'll be going to s'pore this sunday till next thursday to attend my mum's friend's son's marriage and at the same time, visit my relative and of course HAVE FUN!! New place screams excitement and this time I GET TO BRING ALONG MY BRO'S NIKON DSLR D70'S CAMERA!!

*does the boogie dance*
Im so overjoyed!!

It's been like 6 years since the last time i enjoyed my school trip to s'pore. It's gonna be some shopping but LOTS of photo shooting!! Nevertheless, i'll still miss you guys and i AM gonna miss the internet T__T But i promise i'll update it (yes it's gonna be a long post, i guess xD should be GAH!)


So wish me have fun!! ;P


.:YES YES YES YES!!!!:.


A recent pic of mine =)


*peace*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home