My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, July 4, 2008

.:le festin:.

first ,im hooked on le festin by camille =) it's a good thing. Then I'd gotten new a hair cut.. which is a great thing :3 lastly, im goin to s'pore next sunday. Im looking forward.. abit well..pfft..i hope it's fun o.o Anyway just so to keep my readers updated, im goin to start my music foundation in UCSI on september. Yes im finally studying soon and joining the tension as other students who have already been going through that. Duh. So it's gonna be slight fun but challenging.. i dunno, im entering to a music world and it's gonna be much deeper.. Gah u go figure..

.:my fav necklace from bali:.

.:you cant spot much details on pic.. you gotta see it live:.

And the latest news right now between anwar and najib's case ever since my dengue fever was recovered is very interesting.. Im not gonna say much here but I would love to see the aftermath if it's gonna come tht fast, i hope.

One thing for sure, if najib ever becomes the prime minister, i'll be the first person to jump off from the twin tower building :D the doom's day!! pls, grow up and and no use hiding ur sake pride.. ppl got prove of u involved in the atlantuya's case. Puh-lease... im so sick of being a malaysian. I get ppl telling me "oh you're from tht country which has a very complicated case of the mongolian lady" almost everywhere one time. It's bloody annoying.
To be honest, i'm never interested in political stuff although i should, but wht the hell, this case has gone way far dragging dragging and never ending story. Najib , I PEI SI YOU!!!

*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home