My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Monday, September 1, 2008

.:The Great Escape-DAY 5:.

[DAY 5]
----------


The last day, finally!! Im keeping this as simple as i can. So yeah, i woke up, packed my stuff , ready to leave!! And my aunt made breakfast for me and my mum.

She made carrot and cheese cake for breakfast!! Talk about yummy-ness!! I was in heaven!! =DDDDDDDDDD
.:carrot for the start!!:.

.:i was in cloud 9.. BUH-LIEVE ME!!:.

*overjoyed*

Leaving!??? belum lagi! =D Remember i've mention that the place Botanic Garden where my aunt is staying? Yea there is ACTUALLY a garden. It's just 5 min walks away from my aunt's place and practically, it's a ideal place for jogging, getting some fresh air, walking with ur dog and even photography!! =DD


.:loving these flowers:.




.:this tree is damn beautiful!! look the damn branch which stretches so long and low.





.:believe me, this branch can carry 10 person and it wont break!!:.

.:squirrel!!:.

.:i would certainly love to photograph this place =):.

.:but time is short:.

.:and so i shall leave this a short moment time of this place with smile:.
And off we go, my mum and I bid my uncle a last goodbye who's so generous to drive us to the bus station =) *peace y'all* lolox

.:this is gonna be forever my choice of transport to singapore next time-AEROLINE =D look, lunch!! yummy ^_^:.

.:and this is singapore..:.

.:and that is Malaysia!:.

.:camwhore dedicated to s'pore wtf:.
.:peace to s'pore!=D:.

.:S'pore, we'll visit you once again!!:.

*peace*!!


FINALLLYY!!!! =DDDDDD I've been procastinating for the past few weeks and finally this is done lololx XD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home