My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, January 12, 2007

.:Unpredictable Guests~!! ^^:.

It was yesterday evening round 8 pm. Was cracking my head figuring out to solve the maths ==". And there my mum called me to come down as we got special guests here~
Special guests.. i was like how special are they? what? aliens?? =/
Nonono~ all wrong !!
It was Edwin's parents! ZOMG~!! For 6 years we havent met ever since they're migrated to Australia. I still can recognize heir faces ^^ haha,,
UNFORTUNATELY, Edwin himself couldnt make it to join with his parents. Well, he's busy in school i suppose as well as his brother , who's gonna graduate this year but gotta rush with 2 hectic projects. NO offence, XD just the parents with Shirly, their daugther and his boyfriend. But they both didint came that night. Maybe they were on their separate ways ~ XD haha,,,
The family was fine and happy as usual, all of the three kids were as good terms at each other and to their parents~.

And this Mr.Liew, showed some recent pics for my mum and i, and i must say, EDWIN, You're
sick tall!!! Gary, you've look so different than the last i saw you o.O and Shirly, changed hairsyle,( nice!! XD ) nth much. ><


too bad i din get to take a photo with them,, argh~ nvm it was such a precious moment ^^,, hopefully i can visit them too in Melbourne~!! haha


*peace*

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Chin said...

Ooh.........

February 19, 2007 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home