My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

.:HELL OF BORED:.

BORED! BORED! BORED! It's like what? One week of holiday since last Thursday and yet i still cant make myself to get the "Yay~! It's holiday" feeling ==". AND today is the last day,, wtf? What did I enjoy from this? Well, apparently not much. Sit at home, watching TV, surfing, chit-chatting with my friends, browsing through Nheira's gallery(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, OK at least this is ONE interesting stuff *saliva dripping*) EH-HEM~~~!!




AND YESTERDAY,, *slams head on the wall*, FCUKING bored and what i did in the end
................................................................................................................ *drums playing*


I decided to take pics... AGAIN ==" BUT this time, I'm not taking myself... *grins* Yup, you guessed it,

MUA TOYS!!!
(Reminder-The pics are gonna be hell of lame, trust me. But I'm doing it for the sake of having something updated. Shoot me , ya? =P)

HOW?




Well, it all started when i saw a toilet roll that has been finish using at my desk. DONT ask why or how or whatever not i have it there. Screw me @@~Then, I took my penguin, and stuck-ed the toilet roll on its beak and I name it- SKIPPER McCANNON BEAK from Madagascar. MUAHAHAHAHA..


And then I told Skipper that I'm hungry and I need some sushi. "It'll be in no time, miss!", said Skipper. But then he just found out he doesn't have any knife. Uh-oh,, so at last, i gave him combs. o.O .... no comments. But at least i got my stomach satisfied later one. lolx



The next 'victim' was Pooh Bear. The unproportion bear. Yes, Unproportion bear. Got it as a present from my best friend.,(THANKS YA? ^_^) Weird but cool ^^ Because he wanted the Cannon thingy too, I put it on his leg and re-named him as POOH McCANNON LEG. (Mind my room yea? It's messy, i know =D)




Suddenly, SKIPPER GOT ANGRY because someone stole his Cannon thingy. In the end, a big fight..but it all went too fast o.O. Skipper smacked on Pooh's face and it was end of the story and I was like "Wow, do dat again, dude!!"

.:I shall smack you!!:.

.:"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!", screamed Pooh:.


.:"And the winner goes to... SKIPPER" *claps*:.

~*~

.:Stitch!! Well, that will be the end:.

Like i said,,, I'M BORED!!

*...*

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha...ur pooh doesnt look like a pooh at all... but the penguin was cute though..my pooh definitely looks cuter...ahaha...

May 9, 2007 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger ::ASHLEY:: said...

exactly,, hahaah ^^ but someone gave it to me, ^^ it's just cool mwahahahaah =3 stop comparing, i know u're jealous. HAiz,, just admit it ^^

May 10, 2007 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home