My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, March 2, 2007

.:It's time for RED SEASON~!!:. Oink~Snort~Scratch~ XD

Oh yes,, My deepest apologies to you, Michelle =( so not having the time to update my blog.. >.<. So finally, this is my post i've been finding for the time to publish it,,, phew~ therefore, for the red season aka Chinese New Year celebration, i'll just let my pictures to tell you the rest of it~ ^^ so,, let's get it started~!!

.:Preparation for Cny:. ^^
*peace*


.:Father's family:.

.:First day of cny (my hse):.

.:My bro with my cousins:.
.:My Nephew:. ^^
.: eh?? my Flora is inside too ^^ she just wants her red packet with yummy chewing doggies food ^^:.


.:My Grandma's bday on the second day of cny:.

.:Kampar, Perak:.




.:Happy Bday to you, Grandma~!!:.



~*~





.:Mum's family:.

.:Starting on the second of cny:.

.:Ipoh, Perak:.

.:Gamble, gamble, gamble all night long >D:.

.:Black Jack ^^:.




.:Im a Mahjong addict~! >D:.
.:Sluurrrp,, eating time~! ^^:.





.:PIggIeS Dance Troupe:.^^


.:Restaurant Ming Feong(Pusing)_well-reowned for its special dish-PRAWNS~!!:.

.:Ming Feong best smash dish-Prawns:.



.:Sok gong, Gu Poh:.


.:Sok gong, Gu poh and my cousins ^^:.



.:The Zhu's Cousins:.



.:My Family*oink*:.








.:PIGGIES~!! xD:.
.:Liverpool Players_Piggies special edition:. LOL



.:The Zhu Comander of the Hse:.

.:The two well-known piggies Philipines Maids dreaming of skiing in Switzerland:. LOL



.:Oink~!!!:.




.:*zhaaack* whoops, my piggy dad has a big hole on his pants ROFL,, he finally has a tail !! lolx >D:.

.:The zHu zHu family, OINnnNNNNnNnNNnk~!!:.




HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!



*PEACE*



*OINK*



*SNORT*



*SCRATCH*


2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Chin said...

Man, I bet you had a great time!!!
It's so cool with those T-shirts and poses. It's a good story.

March 3, 2007 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger ::ASHLEY:: said...

heheh thx~! ^^

March 4, 2007 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home