My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

.:80% of M'sians going to UK to study law?:.DO READ IT

80% of M'sians going to UK to study law?

UK Immigration Officer: Purpose of visit?
Visitor: I'm here to study law, sir
Officer: You know, you must have a lot of lawyers in Malaysia .
Visitor: Why do you say that?
Officer: Well, i've been here for a good twenty years, and I'd say 80% of Malaysians I see here
say they're here to read law.
Visitor: Oh, really? That's really something i never knew. Hard to believe in fact.
Officer: Just you watch, then. You just stand here until the next Malaysian comes along, and
I'll bet he's here to read law.

Visitor waits for 5 mins, Ah Chong from Malaysia comes to immigration counter

Officer: Mr. Ah Chong, purpose of visit?
Ah Chong: Study lorr...

[got it from my bro's email] lolx~
okla,, i go study lor now XD wakakaaka..


*laughs*

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Chin said...

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

Hey get yourself a tagbox. I'll help you in that html thing.

March 30, 2007 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger alea amin said...

haha. that's amusing.

March 31, 2007 at 4:16 AM  
Blogger shi said...

hahaha.. so funny.. :D

-darLing

April 6, 2007 at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home