My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Thursday, March 15, 2007

.:Brain's bleeding...T__T:.

I have a feeling i'll not be able to get good marks for my first term exam for form 5. *snob* I mean im worrying so much yet,, i couldnt get those notes to my VERY OWN brain ..*screammmmmmmmmmmmmmm*...... wht's more worst than having to force urself to sit for exams everytime no matter whetehr u're in school or even in coolege or uni?? somebody please stab me.. X__X *snob* there's just too much things to read and too little time to revise.

Thats why children, dont ever commit a silly 'crime' by taking 16 subjects or more.. cuz IT KILLS~!! So yeah, get it? =)


And did my newspaper told me that we,girls no longer have to enter Nasional Service??? o.O Oh well, i better pray it is!! cuz i just that it's just delaying my graduation's time..=="


*faint*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi kaori. Like your blog ^_^

Every student feels that way (not all, hihi). It's our nature to feel down because of our grades (Those who really care about their grades). Just aim high so in case, you fall down, it's not to low. 2 weeks or 1 week before the exam, we should start reading our notes to familiarize with it. It can help to understand it more. That's what my sister does. She's the valedictorian (1st) of their batch (class).

Getting high grades calls for a celebration! YEhey.. ^^

-darLing

March 26, 2007 at 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too low, I mean.. sorry ^^

March 26, 2007 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger ::ASHLEY:: said...

lolx,, thnx darl and thnx for tht pic too lolx ^^

XOXO
*peace*

March 26, 2007 at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home