My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, March 23, 2007

.:the word exam really makes my hackle's rise:.

It's suppose to be 26th of March (Mon and not last week,, fri ok? dun get confused.. it's monday ~! XD)

OH hell yeah, it really did. Look, three days of getting "punishment" in hell is already one big matter. Everyone has a bad thinking on their history paper 2(last thursday), including me. I mean, it was all too DIFFICULT. Ever since new format was introduced, it adds the worst to the max. Well, last friday, *faint*.... everything was smooth until when we started our maths paper TT. One, insufficient time. Two, hell fcuk,, i think i'd alot of careless mistake .. *bang my head on the wall*



And what's not the worst about the history paper 2? Im doom~!!! =="" Seriously I AM,, i dint expect it'll be much 'further' than i expected.. ==. YET what's not worth expecting to judge the maths paper 1 TODAY(objective) will look tougher than it looks.. of course i AM NOT judging the book by its cover but it's just weird,, i mean you put the most difficult ques as the first start of the ques!!?? O.O~!! Hello,, i couldnt figure it out for like past 5 minutes for that ques and there're 39 more ques to be answered ><>~!! Shoot me~! and then

.

.

.

.

.

.

YOU HAVE 10 minutes left~! FCUK~!! Im 15 ques behind,,BUT God, you saved me for the last few pages,, guess what? YOU can say it's much better as in easier (i mean not THAT easy cuz i ll know,, i'll still have mistakes due to insufficient time for checking)

But finally,i made it,, phew~~ BUT im never sure i'll get a distinction,, but i really hope to have ~!! T____T Talk about moral,, im writting too much of tolerance till i myself couldnt have tolerance within me,, becuz i was writting words like nobody's business,,, "just keep writting, just keep writting",, man, it's creepy @@..

Oh man,, another 45 mins to 27 March, Tuesday. Yes, i wont be going to school tomorrow for exams,,, cuz im not taking any subs XD well, tht leads more time for me to revise science ^^,, however yikes~! I still have projects and oral to call me TT huhuhuhu,, they're haunting at me,, im scared T__T so,, somehow,, i wish to stop the time right now,, cuz i dun wanna have my exams neither i will like it after the exams T__T





So what happened was last sunday, i was revising my science,, so then again >D, i got bored and yea,,, i suddenly missed my adorable Stitch ^__^ hahah..
Stitch~!! XD

Stitch wanna learn Science with me awww/ ^^ hehe..He's longing to become a scientist ^^

In the end,,,, == You get the picture.. lol

This was taken two weeks ago,, yea i was historified...fully historified that time.. lolx

So when the killings are done, there's still investigation to do TT which is the marking time and yes,, distributing the papers back to us,, that's the time when it's either heaven or hell ... ^^ Oh well, i think i'll be back after wednesday ^^ for further things i'll update,, i suppose wahaha ~! And whenever, anyone speaks about exam,, RAWR,, it'll make my hackle's rise.. immediately!! Say never to exams LOLX,, hahaha.. kidding~! (but then, i WISH)

And there goes my fluffly pillow hugging me... *yawn * lolx

Nitez~

*peace*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tadaaaa(wit music)!!!...
not bad not bad.. especially the first one.. except its copy paste hahaaz..
anywayz.. i hav to agre wit yea..
the exam is takin the soul out of me..
haha.. owe u one testi..
afta exams ... lolx..

March 29, 2007 at 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fOrce m3 aDD teSti... wAd kInda oF dAughter is tIS? L0lZ
sTitch iS s0o kYutE!!! XD
n Da pIc oF u wIf meSsed uP haIr iS jZ... *text missing*

gO woRk oN eDitIn dA bAckgRound... iT's kInda lAme... ><
puT HtmL 2 mAke iT morE inTereStin lA! ^.^

March 29, 2007 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger ::ASHLEY:: said...

hello pa!!,, this is the blog background , no choice but to choose them.. it's the best among the others ^^,, well i did work on changing it,, but sth's wrong with the blog,, they cant read my html tht i've dl for my blog background.. XD

March 31, 2007 at 2:10 AM  
Blogger shi said...

Your pictures so funny.. YOu relly had a hard time studying science. I think Stitch wants to help you in memorizing.. hehhe

The picture are cute.. I like it.. ^^

-darLing

April 6, 2007 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger ::ASHLEY:: said...

LOLX,, too bad he failed. He sucks at teaching hahaha...

April 7, 2007 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home