My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

.:let it go:.

ARGHHH!!! I need something to laugh at, to calm me down.. cuz the fear of taking test, singing, hearing examiners speak..blablbalabla,,, yes it's all listed in my note as my phobia. So in order to "let go" I decided to share this video. Yes yes yes IT"S NHEIRA~~~!!!

*saliva dripping continuously*
MICHELLE???
this post is dedicated for you and i!!

you have to watch this, remember that day i told u about him doing something funny in a mall?? yea this is the video so yes,, watch it! Bloody comel la dia~ I tengok sampai i pun dah tak tau taip dlm bahasa Inggeris.. xD!!

The title of clip definitely says it all xD
"No Comment" I hope you're watching it, Michelle xD


Yes, he couldnt get enough of Vikings. .... dun ask me why.. ^^ but i know that he's so funny and the fact that he's good at flirting them or maybe molesting LOLX~!! whatever xD if only they can cut down the music and let him speak lolx^^



OH yeah here's another where i told you he was playing with his new guitar at the countryside..blabla here it is. Quite a nice music~though it's kinda short @@ enough said, watch!

*faints*

Michelle, how can you not love him too? TT

*peace*

Gosh, the test is just tomorrow T________________________T Help!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh whats that? kinda senseless and the guitar skills are not that great. takes more than posing around w/ sunglasses oO;

June 30, 2007 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger ::ASHLEY:: said...

it's someone playing guitar. Lolx.. he's a singer. A rock singer in German named Keshyr Nheira. This is not the real him yet ^____^
You should listen to his songs. IT DIFFERENT!!!!!

June 30, 2007 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home