My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

.:Testophobia:.




I have it everytime, it's always there since they day i was born. And can anyone telling the
term for fear of singing??? Cuz seriously i have it, RITE NOW!! I dunno why, my hope tend to get loose easily and it's just one day away FOR GOSH SAKE!!! SOMEONE KILL ME!!!! NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*curse*

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sooo many tests... scrolling thru them gives me headaches..testophobia... at first i thought it was the fear of testicles... ahaha.. guess i was wrong

May 29, 2007 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home