My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, June 1, 2007

.:Mother's Day:.

Yes,, this is another post which i've delayed it ^^ It's about Mother's day celebration with my family at King Crab Restaurant. Erm and it's also my cousin's birthday ^^ which is during mother's day. Cool huh? XD yeap, i think the pics will cover the rest of my story ^^.. enjoy ...


.:it's too noisy,, i cant hear anything from this PSP:.
.:sluuuuuuurrrrrrrp:.
.:gosh,, i love my mum's outfit ^^ my fav colour and it's so striking ^^:.






.:and whaddya know? there's a dead housefly in it!! thns god i dint touch it at all!! XD:.



.:i love this mee ^^:.
.:my fav dish ^^ -tofu!!!:.
.:'lala':.
.:DISH OF THE DAY ^^--"lai liu"+egg yolk crab


.:snow crab but seriously.. it doesnt taste as delicious compared to other restaurant..http://simplicity2extreme.blogspot.com/2007/02/mamatanjobi-wa-omedetto.html:.

.:it goes with some bread:..:the souce of the crab ..very thick cheese but too much spice.. yuck~:.


.:yeap,, my uncle's birthday eve-eve and my cousin's sis birthday ^^:.






.:MUAXXXXXXXX!!!:.




*peace*
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home