My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, June 1, 2007

.:sweet seventeen:.

Ok, let's turn back time.... as i've said, i've promise you guys to tell you about the 3 events which i dint make it to post it in my blog. ALas, here it is, I shall begin with my birthday celebration. Yes,, that was like so long ago, took place at leisiure mall, shakey's restaurant. 5th of may. abotu less than 20 ppl ^^ lalala.. ok so the pics will do the rest of my job. Yeap, thats all i have to say tata~!!! Im rushing for the second one, and today will be crazy for me to put 2 post plus yesterday and OH SHYT ,,the language week TT.. man it's so gonna kill the time and my fingers as well TT..







.:ok shu ni should be inside but she was shy^^:.













.:i left out one,, a story book from PK called Mozart's Sister cuz she gave it to me later ^^:.

.:my fav present from Celine xD:.




Anyway i really wanna thanks you guys for coming and for the presents too xD Ok ,, maybe i dint invite some ppl.. sorry yea? xD jgn kecewa,, i'll invite you next time erm.. someday BUT i promise i will xD!!!
*peace*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home