My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

.:Fate:.

[23-11-07]
Yea sure, it was moral paper. Well, it wasn't as easy as you think. 1 word-unpredictable. *sigh* whatever, this is not what I'm gonna blab about. So after the paper, most of the students changed their clothes-obviously, they were heading to somewhere. Yea, i was one of them xD Trace, Nicole and I went to check 1U.. cuz,, to us, we sorta dint go to tht place for a loooong time so we wanna survey the whole place.

Erm, I din't take much pics here cuz im beginning not to like my camera. I hate it when it comes to taking pics with colours. I prefer using in back and white. Gosh, i want a new camera TT.

First, we had our tepanyaki lunch in the food court (the food sucks) ==". Later, we started walking until we bumped across to a promotion fair-Jacob's biscuit. Those crispy bite which is best to serve with milk xD. The best thing, they even stacked the biscuits in a building model and im telling ya'- it's effing COOL~

.:Paris:. (remember, it's cookies ^^)

.:London Bridge and Pyramid:.

.:Our very own-Petronas Twin Towers:.

.:Taj Mahal:.

.:The Great Wall:.
So then, after we kept walking and walking and we stopped by at the Forever 21 boutique shop. Tracy and Nicole were having fun trying out some clothes..blablabla.. then to The MPH of course, The Art Attack and then Starbucks~! yeap, it's tea time. Tracy and I had a vanilla cream frappucino while Nicole had a slice of something cheese cake..




And whaddya know? I actually met Raven ^^!!!! Well, actually I saw her face while I was walking to Starbucks but I wasn't sure so i SMSed her and my prediction was accurate.. yay~ such a coincidence. She was with her friends and joined us in Starbucks too and chatted. weee ~xDD I really cant believe I met her.

.:Me and Hot Gothic Raven x) (U guys would never know wht's her age ^___^)

Then at last, we went back and slept like a log cuz our feets hurt after hours of walking..@@
Well, I think that's all folks~ ^^
*peace*

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Chin said...

GUESS WHAT!!! I fixed streamyx and omg, the speed is like 100 MBPS!!! So now I can view your stuff but I can't download music despite having limewire because this is not what my laptop is meant to do

November 30, 2007 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww icic.. but hey,, at least it's good enough~ haha..

November 30, 2007 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home