My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

.:Farewell Party:.

GEEE,, i havent been on9 for like a week and my brain is dying.. cuz i cant live without internet not even a single day and internet has been down these days or maybe my jiran just dun wanna switch on the modem ==". However today, luck was on my side when i waited until 6.15pm and immediately i realised i havent finished this post yet... @@ talk about the lateness... sorry guys!!
Oh well, it held on the 2nd of Dec(sun) at Shangri-La Hotel. And most of the guest are Pk's classmate except for me xD muahahaa im the special one.

Okok,, I've got no time. Dang! I wont be on9 for another four days.. so wish me luck people, when i get back, i can access to internet. So pics, show the rest!!!

.:I was in PK's house-camwhoring:.




.:Inside the car feeling excited:.

Ok,, even though it's a buffet but I aint gonna mention abut the food too(Just like how Simon mentioned in his blog),, at first we all chated while we enjoyed our food. Then, it was the toasting time..


.:Fast forward to taking pics time:.





.:Hippo is everywhere:.







.:Teik Chi-Come Kuan Yee, come to papa and put this cute love balloon shape on you =):.

.:What's Mutu trying to get from the clown?:.

.:Some sorta balloon??:.

.:Which ended up being killed by PK lolx:.

.:Cute little pinky doggy balloon given by Mutu to PK:.


.:A moment we should all keep in our memories (lol!!):.



.:Apple:.

.:When you think you're tired form an event, you still have one last job to do-BLOG IT!!:.



.:*type type type type*:.
HOPE YOU LOVE THE PREZZIE PK!!!
LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!

Infinity X'es and O'es
*peace*

done... @@ finally..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home