My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Sunday, December 16, 2007

.:Friends 4 Life:.

ok..I know I dint update my blog for quite some time. And i wasnt finished writing about friendships, sorry guys. Eh-hem.. Well then, the winners are=

Michelle & Yen
----------------
For I thought i wouldn't have anyone to be close with during Form 3. But she showed up and sat beside and we bonded real close. She's also the person who influenced me in blogging while I influenced her in gothic culture and of course, NHEIRA!! MUAHHAHAA!! But there's one thing I don't like going out with her. Not that she's very fashionable but..she's like a Mountain Everest to me. As well as her sister, Yen Yen. YES, GUNUNG KINABALU, HIMALAYAS,,..bah whatever..=P Well, she loves language and blogging about anything you want and she's a die hard fan/kipas susah mati of Starbucks haha. She can be very helpful and supportive and funny and well, funny~ Hope you'll be doing fine in Australia, Chelle. Best friend forever including ur sis too,, haha Yen Yen, see!? I dint forget about you, you sweetie. Also a die hard fan of Chopin and anything about political issues. One thing that they both love classical musics, jazz, operas etc. Love you guys!!!

Pao
----
Ha! Ebil, did you know I was forced to write your name here actually? My stupid fingers said they love you but deep down in my heart, I hate it!! lolx..nvm, I'll just continue with it.. *sigh* so troublesome. Anyway, haha she's the craziest girl I've ever met. Always brightens up ppl's world with her laughs and jokes. One thing she hates is Pink. Yes and that's wht Tracy call her-Pink Hater while she calls her Pink Monster lolx. Everytime we said something, it has to be the opposite and well, Pao got confused at the first place but now, WA SEI~ she's like a pro. Sumore last nite, she just wished me through sms saying Merry Asses to me.. aww... how sweet!
Dude! MERRY CHRISTMAS ASSES TO YOU TOO!! XD

Celine & Fan
-------------
Im glad that fate brought us 3 together as best friends and yes, I laughed very hard of my nickname you guys named for me lol..I enjoyed most of the time we had together in our class, sitting together and never ending laughter. From what I know, Li Fan has a nice sweet voice when she sings. She always sings with Celine and till one day I dunno how, they both ended up as husband and wife. ==" But I do appreciate alot the memories we shared. Tq so much for being my best friends.. Love u guys, budds!!

Alvin
------
*BANG!*mwahaha,, Magician huh? lolx. You really showed me and my gang alot that 'day'. And I would never forget the part when finding the Sushi King's membership card. LOLX, we all laughed out darn hard. Hey who knows? You can be the next David Chesiefield lolx..Oh yeah, I havent post about Citidel yet, sorry buddy, there's too many things to say and dunno where to start lolx. And thx for introducing the Wolf Game to me,, Man I can never forget how many times my stomach hurts becuz of the laughter we all had. I'll still challenge you on Taiko Drum Master and Paintball too don't worry, the competition is on..haha *peace on you dood~*

Bloggers like Ben, Simon
-------------------------
Ok, though i know we're not really close cuz we are in the diff class. Yet, one thing i know we have fun reading each other blogs. First and foremost, Simon, WHERE'S MUA ORANGE JUICE!? xD But guys,thx for the info on the middle finger and the true meaning of FUCK xD yea that's rite. FUCK you guys man!! Ben likes putting edited pics he did to his blog as well as Simon. Well mostly, Simon would put his face whenever there's a hot girl beside "him" or someone. xD
(sorry TT.. i dont what to add)

Yuki, Abi & Yen
----------------
HOW CAN I FORGET YOU GUYS!!? Gosh, I always treasure the days we had during we were in junior till Senior 1. Man, I can't believe it you guys changed school. And yes, 3 of you sumore TT. Nevertheless, you guys did manage to visit my school haha.. The one I enjoyed the most was at Yuki's house where Yen and I stayed overnight at her place watching movies marathon. Too bad, Abi dint get to join in the fun T_____________T Ju-On 2, The Terminal, and Mean Girls. Damn The Terminal rocks!!! TOM HANKS BABE YOU ARE SICK!! xD Haha,, i even remembered when I slept with you and you punched straight and hard to my arm. Damn, it did hurt but you were sleeping so i was assuming you were very angry at someone I tak tau siapa. lolx. But I love you guys and i'll never ever miss you!!! ^______________^ and yes YUKI, AIBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


Here's a dedication song for me to you guys !! XOXO

PLS, DO LISTEN TO THIS SONG ^___^!! TQ

*peace*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home