My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Thursday, December 20, 2007

.:A Night to Remember:.

Prom night photos.. I dint take much and dint manage to take pics with everyone.... cuz my batteries are officially dying.. X__X so so sorry.. here's what I can take much.. =(


.:Mummy and I:.

.:Tracy and I:.

.:Karen and I:.

.:papa and lui lui:.

.:Ji Mui and i:.
.:Ebil pao(OMG, soooo "horrible") and me xD:.

.:sook wai and i:.

.:me and Zhi Yuen:.

.:me, Lianne and unbelievable tall Derek lol:.

.:me and Lianne:.

.:me and Yvonne Chan:.

.:Prom Queen and Kings nominees:.

.:Prom Queen-Patricia. Prom King-Keng June aka Lam Fong:.

*Sigh* Dint manage to grab a good pic with Su Lee , Han Kuan, Ju Piao and many many other ppl..becuz of my damn camera.. but one thing I know,, it was a memorable day when majority of the guys went so wild that some of them striped their shirt out at the dance floor and you could see some ppl like Simon, Ben, Mutu, etc were being held up in the air lolx. The games were okay though luckily I dint join in lolx. The best was just the dancing and then..Y.M.C.A !!
In the end,, I went back early with my gang bu I assumed they played the same occasional graduation song-Graduation by Vitamin C.

Well then,, overall it was nice but Im gonna miss you guys so so so so so so so much.. hopefully we are going to meet again one day.*pray*

::a song i would like to dedicate for everyone::
:Beautiful Life by Lindsay Lohan:





Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHU NI!!! XDD

*yawn*
*peace*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home