My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Thursday, January 31, 2008

.:I Miss You:.


I Miss You-EbilAshley

Wee... I love my dog today.. she came into the living room and slept there because there was a malay man outside fixing the auto gate. And so while she was lying down there,, I quickly snapped her pic!!haha.. and it's tougher than I thought cuz.. she kept staring at my camera when her eyes were supposed to look at the direction just the pic above. I have to sorta wait for her to get bored and then yipee,, she looked away and my heart screams in joy!!

Well, nothing much to post these days so whenever I snapped new photos, I'll just put them here cuz I think every post should have a picture as the main title/cover just like buying a story book when there's title along with a pic,, and of course to my lovely deviantart website!! xDD

*peace*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home