My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

.:Yipeeeee~:.

Yes i finally like finish watching this anime!!! I know it's kinda weird but because I've stopped halfway watching this anime-Samurai Champloo since two years ago, and I've lost my interest towards anime but now, after I bought, I continued to where I've stopped and finished in one night. It's quite crazy and funny, sad, happy plus friendship and yea.. i have to say.. horny, BUT also VIOLENCE. It has all the mixture. The weird thing is, it's a hip-hop samurai culture so all the soundtrack are very.. yea hip-hop~ Definitely not for kids~. But I would say it's quite nice in which the way of the story line. You might or will think it's lame but tht's okay cuz sometimes I find it lame too but yet I still love it!! rate= 4/5.


just like the pic above~
*peace*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home